Plotting mistake

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
22 November 2020

We have father's property of 96cents &4cents in same location at Udupi. But if I calculate the area as shown in plotting area issued by government, the area is not coming up to 96&4cents.
Whom I can contact and get correct information about my land.

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
22 November 2020

Contact Taluk office and apply for fixing the boundaries and measurement.

Random FilesOnline (Querist)
22 November 2020

Thank your suggestion.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
23 November 2020

Contact concerned Government Department.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
24 November 2020

Such minor mistakes are quite common. You can engage an approved surveyor to verify. However, any correction of requires the the a proper survey through the Taluka Surveyor following the due process.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x