LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pl encashment in full and final settlement - tn shop & establishment act 1948

(Querist) 19 June 2015 This query is : Resolved 

Kindly advise me how to proceed when the employer has refusing to settle PL in My Full and final settlement.

Kumar Doab (Expert) 19 June 2015
Has the employer supplied FnF statement and refused in writing?

It is believed that you are sure that you are eligible.

Lodge complaint with Inspector appointed under Tamilnadu Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, in writing under proper acknowledgment.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 19 June 2015
Whether your service rules provide payment in lieu to PL.

If yes send notice of your claim.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query