LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Person injured in accident does show up, while defendant is

(Querist) 25 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
The case has been on hearing for 3yrs, the case is IPC 279,338 , I hit a woman (she came in front of my bike while talking on phone when the signal had just turned), i helped her but a case was filed. this happend in 2016 the case went to court in 2019 and has been on hearing from feb 2020, what would happened if i don't go to court or how can i get the case dismissed,
The case is police station vs me
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 October 2021
Repeated query.
Consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding if it is not a "time pass" query.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 25 October 2021
You have to engage an advocate for the case and I think you did it so. If not consult a local lawyer to file a counter.
P. Venu (Expert) 27 October 2021
As already advised, the best option for you is to plead guilty and remit the fine. You can appear personally or entrust the brief to (another) advocate.

Read more at:

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query