Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 22 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hello sir,
My home is surrounded by walls and there are 3 rooms at the one side of the home and 2 rooms at the front side. And there is a chowk in between the available space. I just want to ask that will I get the patta of the whole home(including the chowk) or will I get the patta of the builded rooms only???
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 22 September 2017
Probably you are not able to convey clearly.

Who is the owner of full land.

How you constructed the rooms without having full title.

It you are owner, you would get patta of full land.
P. Venu (Expert) 23 September 2017
What is the necessity of getting patta? Are you not the holder of the property?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 24 September 2017
The query lacks clarification, better to consult a local lawyer.
Guest (Expert) 24 September 2017
Patta is a Legal and mandatory document for all the Land owners irrespective of any construction is there or not.Just apply to the Tehsildar office concerned and you would get it in 30 days
Guest (Expert) 24 September 2017
It is strange that you have a home, but still want a patta for that. Can you state, how you acquired your home without any legal document and from whom and what for you want patta for that?
Guest (Expert) 24 September 2017
Patta is a record of land which establishes the ownership.It is maintained in the concerned Taluk Office.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query