Partition suit

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
15 April 2021


In partition suit can i choose property portion which I wish to have in my share.
Example. I need road side property, can court entertain this.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
15 April 2021

It can be proposed to other party/ shareholder

Sankaranarayanan (Expert)
15 April 2021

it could be decided unanimously among the parties as stated by the expert Dr Vashista ji

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
15 April 2021

You can't choose your share/portion as per your wish it depends on other share holders also if they don't have any objection then you can get else court will decide to which portion of property be given to whom.

Shilesh PatelOnline (Expert)
15 April 2021

only with the concern and agreement with the other shareholders.

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)
15 April 2021

agreed with views of earlier experts, therefore no comment so far.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
15 April 2021

No, you can suggest your preference; but the Court cannot arbitrarily decide in your favour.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x