Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Partition of ancester property

(Querist) 05 May 2012 This query is : Resolved 
sir, thanks. the property is ancestral.she want partition
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 05 May 2012
If it is ancestral then she will have to file partition suit.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 05 May 2012
File partition suit in civil court.
ashutosh mishra (Expert) 06 May 2012
Any kind of property can be partitioned among its'co owners either mutually or by suit.

Mutually partition can be oral as well as by a registered partition deed.

A memorandum of oral partition can be recorded subsequent to physical action taken on spot.
Anirudh (Expert) 06 May 2012
Dear Mr. Ashutosh,

I would have appreciated, if only, you had taken pains to link up the earlier query, and then answered wholesome manner, especially when the querist starts by saying: "sir, thanks. the property is ancestral.she want partition" clearly indicating that there was an earlier thread!

We as Experts should increasingly realise that we should not indulge in 'one word' answer as though we are answering any objective type question.

We should, with our experience, should be in a position to understand the real problem of the querist, the anxiety of the querist and also the real fact (which the querist is not able to appreciate and not able to bring to the table) which will affect the answer to his query.

ashutosh mishra (Expert) 06 May 2012
Obliged by your kind guidance sir!
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 06 May 2012
What is the context of this query?


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query