LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Partion suit guide

(Querist) 24 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Ancestor property is owned by grand mother paternal and she has two children my uncle and my mother. After my grand mother expired my uncle gifted the property to his children. And now my mother doesn't any property, this all happens without her knowledge.

We have filed a partition suit for 1/5 share of the property. This happened because of my advocate. Now we realized that we can ask for 1/2 share of the property. our advocate say's that this is only possibility property share she can get i.e only 1/5 share.

Is there anybody who can guide me, if possible take up the case. I spent almost 60 thousand on my advocate till date. NO Solution till date.

Please guide me, thanks for your time.

Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 24 September 2010
Query repeated.
Satyendra Kumar Pandey (Expert) 25 September 2010
contact with me on my number 9460263991.
shiva (Querist) 27 September 2010
Thanks everybody there contribution yesterday i meet a advocate and he will be taking care of my case.

Thanks once again.
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 29 September 2010
You are advised to change your counsel at your earliest. Ammend the Original Suit claiming half property, pay the required court fee.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 05 October 2010
Your mother is eligible for 1/2 share of property

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query