Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Paghdi System

(Querist) 06 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
I stay at nallasopara which is a paghdi system type Building.The room is on my dad's name and as our building is around more than 40 years old .It has became very risky as ceiling have started falling and vvmc has also given notice to vacant it.But our landlord is not bothered at all he is neither doing renovation nor giving us rights to renovate it.As we all tenants has also requested some money and we are ready to leave the room.But he is not even doing that .So what should we all tenants do?As he is not saying anything about to do in future also.Almost every tenants have vacant their rooms and we all are now staying on rents which is not possible for us.So how long can we bear it and what should we do to have it.
Parekh Harsh Mukesh Heena (Querist) 06 October 2017
Please help us
P. Venu (Expert) 07 October 2017
You may serve a notice on the owner through an Advocate.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 07 October 2017
Discuss with locl lawyer, send legal notice and file case for redevelopment instructions.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 09 October 2017
There are number of issues/questions involved in your case.
Consult a local lawyer,

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query