LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

original title deeds lost by bank

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 09 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
My father has taken home loan from sbi bank in 2007 and repayment full amount in 2011 but the title deeds were not released by the bank.they said that we are tracing it. Now they are saying that the sale deed is misplaced by them and has provided in written to me.I had obtain certified copies from sro office but I can't sell the flat in future as no bank give loan on certified copies. so now how much compensation can I demand to them according to law?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 09 September 2017
Bank is liable to pay compensation with interest from the date of loanee's demand notice after repayment of full loan for return of Title Deeds deposited with the bank of which the Bank claims title deeds could not be traced.or for the loss of Title Deeds of collateral security given by the loanee or borrower if the loanee repays the full loan amount..You can claim up to Rs.20 lacs in state consumer forum depending on the value of property given as collateral security.Please refer the following link for more information on this issue.
Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 09 September 2017
The title deeds including the Sale deed can be easily obtained easily by applying to the revenue records of the registrar of the area where the property is located. It is the easy way rather than making the things complicated.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 09 September 2017
no reply to anonymous query.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 09 September 2017
experts please do not reply AQs as now days most queries are AQs.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 09 September 2017
Same Query:
Kumar Doab (Expert) 09 September 2017
AQ and repeated..................
Kumar Doab (Expert) 09 September 2017
The experts if ask for not replying to AQ, should themselves also should not reply to AQ.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 09 September 2017
Beyond this you may approach your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/banking/civil matters and having successful track record.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 09 September 2017
No reply to query from an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 10 September 2017
No reply for anonymous author and repeated query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query