LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Original sale deed

(Querist) 30 November 2015 This query is : Resolved 
My father purchased a plot in maharashtra in the year 1990 and constructed a bungalow. In the year 2004 my father expired.After his death our names [myself, mother,brother] were entered in the property card. we are also paying the property tax [which is also now in our names].currently we are not staying at that place and have decided to sell it. however now we have realized that the original sale deed of the plot is missing. we are having original sanctioned building plans. request to guide us for selling the said property.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 November 2015
Author, where the property is situated in Maharashtra i.e. either Mumbai or any other place. You can apply for a certified copy giving full details of the property and mention the year 1990 with necessary fees. you can get the certified copy and then proceed to sell the said property by choosing a good party.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 01 December 2015
Search the date of original title deeds and get certified copy from the Registrar office.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 01 December 2015
Obtain certified copy.
Guest (Expert) 01 December 2015
First Apply for Certified Copy and Simultaneously Lodge Police Complaint and Obtain FIR.A News Paper Publishing is also to be Made regarding this.Obtain Up to date EC and Legal Heir Certificate also.Basing on all this A Suit to be Filed in Relevant Court regarding Missing Of Original Document.The Honourable Judge after Proper Verification with Concerned Authorities Would Endorse the Copy Of Documents with Court Seal and that would be Treated as Original From that Day.This would be the Legal Procedure for Missing Documents.Consult A Local Good Senior Advocates Please.The Process would be Completed in 3 months Time.
K.S.Srinivas (Expert) 06 December 2015
Agreed with Sri kavksatyanarayana.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query