Online status-purpose of hearing “to comply office objection

we filed for mutual divorce before 1 year of marriage and case was postponed 8 times with online status “To comply office objection”. Is this comment because of improper paperwork or because we filed before a year? I know it wont be considered if we file before a year, but we filed anyway for record purpose of our consent. Now its 20 months of separation, we withdrew first filing and a new one has been filed. Now again I see the same comment. Is there a way I can know what paperwork is missing if this is due improper paperwork. please guide me, am clueless as what is happening. Thanks.

You can pursue with your councel for expediting the case.

Yes. You can ask your own counsel.

I have asked already my councel many times, his answers are inconsistent, hence am asking here what is the meaning of - purpose of hearing “to comply office objection". please help

During these COVID - 19 time, the courts are not working in regular mode. Ask your counsel to take care of your interest.

Divorce of mutual consent could be possible even without an advocate. Party-in-person can personally take care of the office objections and cure them, if so required.

May visit the concerned court office to find out any objection or take assistance of other lawyer.

×

CrPC Course!     |    x