LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

One original agreement for two property

(Querist) 15 December 2014 This query is : Resolved 

We have jointly owned family property (Factory in a Reg. Society)) in Maharashtra originally bought by our father in 1975 by entering in to an agreement in 1975. Now last year, we have divided this property in to two equal parts (within family). Society has divided and transfer the shares accordingly. I want to know the fact who will retain the original agreement of 1975 as owner of the both part wish to sell their portion of the property?

Waiting for reply.

Thanks a lot.
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 15 December 2014

1. First Party shall have original agreement of 1975.

2. The Second Party retain original partition document.

ajay sethi (Expert) 15 December 2014
the party that retains original shall offer inspection of the original documents as and when required .
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 15 December 2014
Well advised by experts, nothing more to add.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 15 December 2014
The other party can and should obtain certified copy from registering authority.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 15 December 2014
Agree with the expert ajay sethi.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query