Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 September 2023 This query is : Resolved 

I just wanted to know if the court case of me and my wife is going on and I have been separated for almost 7 years and I pay maintenance every month by the court order then can I show those documents and remove her name from nomination?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 24 September 2023
Removing her name from the service records as nominee would require you to produce the divorce judgment copy to the employer, without which your application to remove her as nominee in your service records will not be entertained by the employer
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 September 2023
From which records either in bank accounts or from the records of any office?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 25 September 2023
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 25 September 2023
If it relates to bank accounts you can change.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 26 September 2023
The querist has not reverted with his reply for the questions raised by experts
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 05 October 2023
He is also not clear as to which nomination he is discussing.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now