No intrest in property...living seperately

my query is this if bahu living seperately and not inerferring day today life of in laws.and in laws have bad intention..inspite of this she is not interested in property...but her daughter is legal heir....and their in laws made publication of eviction delebrately...then what bahu have matrimoninal rights...can not she fight for dignity...my ques is this when bahu has no right on property.....when she has left the house when in laws broke the lock of room....she has cut off all the relation ...she is living with her baby happily ....after that delbrately inlaws creating nuisance in her life ...then what she should do????

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)

give some clarity on the query asked.

Bahu (Son's wife) has no direct inheritance in the property of father in law, she would get any share after her husband if husband gets some share in it.

When Bahu is not interested in property, why she is afraid of any publication against her regarding property.

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)

vague query

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

What about bahu's husband, whether he is alive or not living?

×