LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

New evidence arrived after fina judgment in supreme court

(Querist) 12 February 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Revenue Remedy applied before executive magistrate...
order pronounced against applicant.... he presented appealed before SDM, District Magistrate, Special secretary revenue dispute then high court and then supreme court.... everywhere he got judgment against him..
After 1 year of Final disposal at Supreme Court not allowed his SLP the applicant found some authentic evidence which could prove the respondent have no right exists in disputed land.... He could prove through those evidences that the respondents are not original legal heir of original owner of disputed land who died without any heir...
Then the question is which remedy remains in civil side to reopen and prove the respondents fake identification as legal heir of deceased owner of disputed land... or can lodge criminal complaint against respondents who presented themselves fraudulently as original heir ?? can any body present himself as complainant other than applicant? can third party (With or Without having interest in disputed land) can be complainant in this matter?
Guest (Expert) 12 February 2021
Discuss in Very Detail with an Local Advocate and Seek the Possibility of Filing an Fresh Suit preferably by some one else who had not filed the earlier Suit.
P. Venu (Expert) 12 February 2021
What are the facts? What is the context?
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 12 February 2021
Without going through the complete case file,No advise can be expressed.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 13 February 2021
Seek opinion and advise of your lawyer who is well aware about facts/ documents of the case.
Vinesh K Chhaya (Querist) 16 February 2021
Simple Question that does any remedy available after completed one fora (Revenue) up to supreme court on ground of arrival of new evidence which can take the case to end of justice?
Guest (Expert) 16 February 2021
Discuss with your Advocate ans seek the possibilities of filing an Review Petition in Supreme Court

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now