Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

New electricity connection

(Querist) 30 September 2011 This query is : Resolved 

Q-1 whether the electricity is the fundamental right of citizen. If yes then pls give the case law with citation,
Q-2 If the civil suit regarding titile is pending before competent court of law. the one party of the suit can deprive the electricity connection.

ashok kumar singh (Expert) 30 September 2011
no party should deprive the right of electricity.
ajay sethi (Expert) 30 September 2011
i agree merely because dispute is pending in courts you cnanot be deprived of your electricty connection

elctricity is not a fundamental right .
prabhakar singh (Expert) 30 September 2011
Q-1 NO!

Q-2 NO! Move an application against the party in court to restore back your electricity connection if disconnected and/or /for an interim injunction to restrain him from doing so,if it is threatened.
R.Ramachandran (Expert) 01 October 2011
I agree with the views of both Mr. Sethi and Mr. Prabhakar.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 01 October 2011
I also have similar opinion.
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 01 October 2011
I also agree with the views of Shri Ajay Sethi and Shri Prabhakar Singh.
Guest (Expert) 01 October 2011
the second question cannot be answered. it has an anwser yer or no. in my view some times it is yes. which is subject to the ownership, tenency, etc.
Chanchal Nag Chowdhury (Expert) 01 October 2011
1. It is a statutory right.
2. Depends on the facts of the case. However,one can apply for a separate connection.
SONI KARTIK (Expert) 01 October 2011
Sir, It depends upon the factual aspect of the case. Where the question concerned with the title of the property, you have to ask to the court for the connection of the 9586066605
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 01 October 2011
I endorse the views of learned expert Mr.Chanchal Nag Chowdhury.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query