LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need urgent advice

(Querist) 04 July 2018 This query is : Resolved 
dear counsels,

sir after 3 years of my marriage,i have filed a complaint against my husbands and inlaws in mahila thana at my parental place.mahila thana called up my husband for counselling.notice receive karne ke baad bhi 3-4 dates thak mera husband mahila thana nahi aaiya and he gave an excuse that his father is not well so wont be able to come.sir last 4 motnhs se mene complaint mahila thana main file kiya hai.
mera husband only 1 baar counselling ke liye aaya and uske baad usne aana band kar diya and mahila thana har baar mujhe date par date diye jaa raha hai jab mene mahila thana main bola ki aise kab tak main thane aati rahungi counseloling ke liye husband to aa nahi raha then unka kahna tha ki husband ne apne papa ke medical reports bheje hai uska papa bimar hain.
sir mahila thana un logo ke against fir nahi kaat raha hai.sir mere husband to medical lagake baitha hai kindly suggest me uske papa ke medical report ke excuse par kya meri complaint par mahila thana kabhi fir nahi katega.or aese kitne din mujhe thane ke chakkar katne padenge.
pls suggest me.
P. Venu (Expert) 05 July 2018
The posting suggests no actionable issues or facts? What is your complaint against your husband?
Kumar Doab (Expert) 05 July 2018
If you wish meet ACP that is above Inspector and plead your matter.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 05 July 2018
Why to repeat!
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 06 July 2018
Repeated query.No reply.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 06 July 2018
Query repeated.No reply.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 06 July 2018
Query repeated . No reply.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 07 July 2018
Query Repeated.No reply

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query