Need leaves in central govt job for appearing upsc mains exa

hi i am working as central govt employee..i have my upsc mains exam in january..i want 2.5 months leave..i have tried to get leaves but leaves have been rejected. now plz let me know my options

Not necessary.You can leave only after getting postings from cental Government.Further you can give technical resignatio if the post you are working in govt job.

Ask for leave without pay or leave your job.

Try to get leaves sanctioned without pay.

Convince your employer to sanction leave without pay. If you resign from the current job and appear to UPSC, think about the result of the exam.

There are no simple solutions. You have the option to represent to higher authorities or seek leave on medical grounds. Of course in the latter case, the controlling officer can seek second opinion from the Medical Board.

If at any stage it is proved that any leave was taken on false grounds, your present and future job may be effected. Avoid misrepresentation / wrong grounds to take leave.

×