Need leaves in central govt job for appearing upsc mains exa

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
25 October 2020

hi i am working as central govt employee..i have my upsc mains exam in january..i want 2.5 months leave..i have tried to get leaves but leaves have been rejected. now plz let me know my options

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
25 October 2020

Not necessary.You can leave only after getting postings from cental Government.Further you can give technical resignatio if the post you are working in govt job.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
25 October 2020

Ask for leave without pay or leave your job.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
25 October 2020

Try to get leaves sanctioned without pay.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
25 October 2020

Convince your employer to sanction leave without pay. If you resign from the current job and appear to UPSC, think about the result of the exam.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
26 October 2020

There are no simple solutions. You have the option to represent to higher authorities or seek leave on medical grounds. Of course in the latter case, the controlling officer can seek second opinion from the Medical Board.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
27 October 2020

If at any stage it is proved that any leave was taken on false grounds, your present and future job may be effected. Avoid misrepresentation / wrong grounds to take leave.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x