Need information on property transfer from my father to me

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
31 August 2017

Hi Sir,

I am Located in karnataka and my father is from Andhra Pradesh. My father was died last year and now I want to transfer my fathers all property to my name. So what is the procedure, what are the documents i have to carry and what is the amount i have to pay to register it to my name?....

Please help with the answers,

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
31 August 2017

No reply to query from an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
02 September 2017

Disclose your identity to seek benefit of expert's opinion and advise on this platform, no reply for an anonymous person.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
11 September 2017

1. Immovable Property CANNOT be transferred to name of "ANONYMOUS".

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Ms.Usha KapoorOnline (Expert)
19 June 2018

Query Anonymous. No reply.

Ms.Usha KapoorOnline (Expert)
19 June 2018

query anonymous. No reply.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x