Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need guidance

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 November 2011 This query is : Resolved 
I am purchasing a house in gurgaon. I want to know that how i can check that the seller is having a charge on it or not. OR this property is disputed property or not. please help me. I do not want to suffer any loss after purchasing the house. i want to know that he is having good title.
ajay sethi (Expert) 05 November 2011
is it a flat in cooperative society?

ask for original papers of the house.

if it is a society check the society records . reuqest seller to obatin NOC from society .

if the house is not in a society engage a lawyer to do title search for last 30 years . on basis of certidicate of lawyer decide your future course of action
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 05 November 2011
It would be better engage lawyer. He will do needful.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 05 November 2011
yes better to seek advise from your local advocate and proceed further
Guest (Expert) 05 November 2011
If the house is built on a plot allotted by Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA), you can check from the HUDA office records about the ownership and can contact the original owner to verify the facts, besides seeing the original papers, including completion certificate granted by the HUDA. If property is not situated on HUDA land you can check original registration deed along with completion certificate granted by the Municipal Committee of Gurgaon.
Guest (Expert) 05 November 2011
u have to check all the varient of land or say "Land Verification" through:-
1. Revenue office
2. Tehsildar/ Patwari office
3. D.G office, town & country planing (if req)
4. Muncipal corporation office
5. Police Station
6. Court (weather any suit is filed or not)
and all other deptt to insure party/ you that there is no dispute & Land/ House is "Neat & Clean" in all aspect.

rest, as our team is also handling these cases (Land Verification cases) through out india, U can contact me for this.

-- Manoj kumar (Advocate),
Delhi High Court,
Ph: 09310443650
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 November 2011
it is a floor
prabhakar singh (Expert) 05 November 2011
Does your seller have the original title deed with him? have inspected registry records for 3o years?
Guest (Expert) 05 November 2011
No matter, weather its a Floor, or House or Building or Villa or even a piece of land. the Due Diligence must b there to avoid future risk.
mahendrakumar (Expert) 05 November 2011
Dont try to use this forum for your busines Mr.Manoj Kumar.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query