LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My land sold by using power of attorney by my cousin.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 09 August 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Sir I've given power of attorney to my cousin to sale my land 4200 sqft. But He conspired n registered it to his wife n brother in 2017 itself without my knowledge n amt has not settled me so far. This I come to know only last wk. Wn I ask abt his cheating he is not ready to talk with me. Now the value is triple time enhanced. What law says. Kindly advice me sir
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 10 August 2021

As per your query, your cousin should have handed over the sale consideration to you. However, for the final opinion overall interpretation of the document is necessary. You have to consult with the local advocate and take necessary action against your brother.
P. Venu (Expert) 10 August 2021
You may initiate a civil action for recovery of the consideration {the money received in the sale} with interest.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 10 August 2021
Mr. /Ms. Anonymous,
Were you sleeping for such a long time i.e., since 2017 when your land is stated to have been sold by your attorney ?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 10 August 2021
You gave a POA and even a lapse of 4 years you are silent. As stated by you, no strong evidence is on your side. However, by consulting a local lawyer, file a recovery suit against him immediately.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 11 August 2021
Mr. Vashista don't pin a victim by ur harsh words. If u have will u show correct way. Otherwise ignore my question. Tq
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 11 August 2021
As you have authorized your cousin by giving poa to sell your land so no case of cheating is made out however you may initiate civil action for recovery of sale consideration. against your cousin
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 12 August 2021
Mr./Ms Anonymous,
This is a public platform, where you have requested for obligation of experts where you can not restrict / pick and choose, where the respondent/experts are doing social service with the sole aim to help needy litigants at the cost of their professional / domestic time, efforts, acumen and intelligence.
It is better and advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer and leave this platform.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query