LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My father's brother trying to sell land

(Querist) 30 June 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,
As per subject my Paternal Uncle trying to sell the piece of land registered in My father's name without his consent and there are other three share holders rights are been trying to capture. the piece of land has six shareholders out of which 2 are trying to sell the share of rest four as my father and the rest shareholder are live in Howrah but the matter is of my village and they are just using the time of pandemic Novel Covid19 period and they are(their Children) threatening to us not to combat the situation or file a petition regarding the matter but we are not willing to be suppressed and the illegal purchaser trying to build the house on it however we have till stopped their illegal occupying and the shareholders and my father will went their as soon as possible. The illegal seller had put false FIR against our care taker. what we can do in this moment to combat the situation under control one thing is more that My Paternal Uncle Had taken three lakh rupees from them.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 01 July 2020
Immediately obtain ad-interim injunction (temporary stay order) from District Civil Judge where property is situated, through a local lawyer.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 01 July 2020
You can also move a complaint to area SHO against extension of threat by your cousins and their associates.
R.Ranganathan (Expert) 01 July 2020
I agree with Dr. J.C.Vashista. Immediately give a criminal complaint and also seek an Injunction order from the civil court having the jurisdiction.
P. Venu (Expert) 01 July 2020
You have not posted the complete facts? it is impossible that your uncle can sell the land which belongs to your father.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 01 July 2020
File case of partition and ad interim injunction in the court having jurisdiction.
No one can sell the share of your father without his consent, if do so, lodge FIR and file case for cancellation of sale deed.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 02 July 2020
Thank you Mr. R Ranganathan for agreeing with me.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now