LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My father name in telangana ssc certificate is different

(Querist) 28 September 2021 This query is : Resolved 
my fathers name in my birth certificate and educational certificate is wrong.. and in my aadhaar card and voter id card is according to my fathers name and correct.
I am not able to change the name in educational certificate according to SSC 10th telangana. I can change the name in my birth certificate according to my fathers name through govt office, so the question is:
if get the gazette of India notice and Affidavit attach with my Education certificate will it suffice for making passport and get visa for Canada. or there will my any objectification as education certificates will have another name and adhaar passport voter id card will have another.
thank you.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 28 September 2021
Your query is not clear. Anyhow, you can submit an application in Annexure-I for Gazette Notification through the Tahsildar concerned. Consult in the local Taluk Office or an advocate.
20261D8003 M A ALIM AHMED (Querist) 29 September 2021
see the thing is my education certificate contains wrong father's name and I am not able to change my father's name in my education certificates. but all my other govt. documents like adhaar card, voter id pan card have correct name as per my fathers certificates. as I cant change my fathers name in education certificate, could I use Gazette Notification through the Tahsildar for verification for passport and visa as SSC certificate is important for submission.
or are there going to be any problem due to different name in education certificate and govt. documents after using gazette notification also.
P. Venu (Expert) 29 September 2021
Has this mistake caused you any problem?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 29 September 2021
File a suit for declaration and mandatory injunction through a local prudent lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query