Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muslim minors law

(Querist) 25 June 2017 This query is : Resolved 

My father and grand father Purchased a propert in 1995 from muslim widow , my father transferred his purchased share to my mother in 2002. In the year 2005 her minor sons and daughter filled a case saying her mother and elder brothers sold there share illigaly . As per sale deed widow and her elder sons sighed in register deed saying the property selling for house maintainence and business purpose .
In civil court filled suit won by them
Kindly help me in what way i need to appeal in highcourt.
Shahidm228 (Querist) 25 June 2017
The property was minors grandfather after his death it came to his son, he is allso expired at the time of sale deed.
P. Venu (Expert) 25 June 2017
Obviously, the minor sons had a right/share in the property. However, no definite suggestion as to further corse in the case is possible unless the documents are seen.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 June 2017
No opinion can be formed with the given facts and advise for further proceeding.
Show the full case file to a local lawyer for proper appreciation of plaint, written statement, replication, evidences of both parties to the suit and of course the impugned order/judgment and guide and proceed.
Siddharth Dev (Expert) 26 June 2017
Agreed with expert that show your full case file to your local lawyer
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 27 June 2017
Without knowing full case details / material facts/ related documents / case file, nothing can be advised.

Discuss with local lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query