Upgrad LLM

Motor accident claim

This query is : Resolved 

15 August 2011

Dear Sir,
Please advise me that Whether a insured/owner of a private car can be compensated by the insurance company for the death of his son or wife in motor accident when they are travelling therein and the accident caused due to collision with a tree?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)
15 August 2011

It is to be Incorporated that son and wife or third parties.

Guest (Expert)
15 August 2011


M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert)
15 August 2011

Am also agree with mr.rajoo..

K.S.SrinivasOnline (Expert)
15 August 2011

Agreed with Mr.Rajeev.

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)
15 August 2011

agree with the opinion of other expert.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
16 August 2011

No. There is no scope for compensation if negligence is of the injured or dead driver against whom compensation is being sought. Had there been some other vehicle, the negligent and rash driving of whose driver led to the mentioned car colluding with tree then compensation would have been claimed against the insurance company of that vehicle.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x