LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mortgage deed

(Querist) 21 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Person X has pledge his immovable property to Y in registration office stating that he got the property from Z and he is selling (kraya kararu pathra)the property to Y for 4lakhas,now received the amount 3lakhs on 20/8/ will be under X,remaining amount of one lakh must be paid with in 3 years or on that date of vaidha(trail) then he will register the property without litigatation.

Now at present the name of Y is coming in mutation as X pledge property to Y.
My advocate told time limit is crossed as per document .
But as per mortgage deed for pledging money the time limit is 12years.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 22 October 2017
Pure fabricated academic story/question paper, to be consulted with your tutor.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 22 October 2017
@ Ramana,
You have posted such question papers earlier as :-

1. "Mortgage deed"
about 8 hours ago
2."On forgery of signature"
25 days ago
about a month ago
about a month ago
5. "Doubt"
about a month ago
6. "Doubt"
about a month ago
7. "Doubt"
2 months ago
8. "Recovery of money"
3 months ago
9. "Promissory note"
3 months ago
10. Ramana replied to a query in Experts
"Recovery of money"
3 months ago
11. Ramana replied to a query in Experts
"Recovery of money"
3 months ago
12. Ramana replied to a query in Experts
"Recovery of money"
3 months ago
13. Ramana asked a query in Experts
"Promissory note"
3 months ago
14. Ramana asked a query in Experts
"Recovery of money"
3 months ago

You are advised to join some coaching institute/tutorial college/University.

@ LCI Admin,
Is it not abuse of this platform?
Ramana (Querist) 22 October 2017
I request my queries are genuine....but I'm not interested to tell the names of X,Y.if can't answered don't abuse by telling as fabricated story.we know the pain we suffer.I request to any expert things are different at different I tried to put the situation .
Ramana (Querist) 22 October 2017
My doubt on query "recovery of money " was solved as per experts....I.e by setellement...b/c document was barred has per limitation act suggested by experts.
Guest (Expert) 22 October 2017
Mr. Ramana,

When you use of ABC or XYZ without making any mention about your own real concern that itself denotes the query to be an academic one. If query is genuine, why not discuss the problem very clearly?
Ramana (Querist) 22 October 2017
If any one know Kannada I will post document itseft.....
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 22 October 2017
Without referring full case file / material facts/ related documents, no advice possible. Discuss with local lawyer.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 23 October 2017
Your lawyer meant time limit for payment of remaining RS.1 lac by Y is over or expired.You
if you want you can extend the time for payment of RS.1 lac by Y for sale to the mortgagee or otherwise file a suit for sale of your property by court auction. Out of the sale proceeds you can deduct RS. 1 lac + interest+ damages and costs etc and if still balance is there pay it off to Y.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 23 October 2017
If you appreciate my answer please click like button for me.
Ramana (Querist) 23 October 2017
Y given to X 3 lakhs,remaining 1lakh is pending and time for payment for one lakhs is 3 years,this time is barred....what about 3 lakhs how to recover by interest. name of Y is coming in mutation.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query