Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Mistake in tractor horse power print .

My self Prashanth. I am from Khammam. In my tractor RC book , they printed 38 HP instead of 41HP. While giving TR papers tractor showroom people entered HP details wrongly . I took this issue to their notice and they told me , we will correct it at the time of RC . But they did not do it ,.. same mistake in RC book also. It is almost 1 year completed,. They are postponing this every time I asked them. Please help me with this.

In the first instance give a legal notice to the company/dealer/seller and even for legal notice they do not response, file a case in District Consumer Forum.

Mentioning wrong H.P in tractor R.C book by dealer and after having been repeated reminders by you to dealer for rectification ,no rectification made by dealer , amounts deficiency of their services so file complaint against dealer before Consumer Forum .

Sankaranarayanan Online (Expert)

yes i do stand with experts answer

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)

You first issue a legal notice to the dealer to rectify the defects pointed out earlier and being followed up by you all these while.
On failure to get a proper or effective response, you may drag them to the consumer forum and seek compensation for mental agony as well besides rectifying the error.

Does it make any difference if 38 HP has been endorsed in the RC (on the basis of invoice issued by show room) instead of 41 HP ?
If so, it would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding for instituting a suit for declaration, mandatory and permanent injunction.

×

Civil Litigation Course     |    x