LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Missing of original deed reg

(Querist) 28 January 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Original document got missed and have lodged a police complaint they have issued CSR, and demanded for NTC, but the police are not in an intension to issue an FIR nor NTC,, what shall be done,, its been almost 4 to 5 months after getting CSR
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 28 January 2022
You can apply for copy of document from the registration department for which no FIR is needed.
Parthiban (Querist) 29 January 2022
Copy of document had also been received, bu the issue is the property is to be sold by the legal heirs to third parties so registration department is told us need NYC non traceable certificate whereas the police dept is not issuing the same
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 29 January 2022
What is meant by CSR, NTC & NYC used in your query ?
Parthiban (Querist) 29 January 2022
CSR is an acknowldgement receipt for a complaint, NTC is Non Traceable Certificate sir
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 29 January 2022
You can apply for a copy of the document to the Sub Registrar concerned or get it through mee/e-seva center.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 30 January 2022
Dear Expert Dr. J C Vashista,
CSR is the acknowledgment for the complaint. Now-a-days, FIR is given for complaints regarding a serious offence only. Otherwise, CSR only.
NTC means Not traceable certificate. NYC is typo-error instead of NTC.

Dear quesriest Parthiban,
To get the certified copy of registered deed, no certificate from anyone is required.
In fact, anyone can apply and get the same.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 31 January 2022
Dear Sri Vijayan A ji,
Thank you very much for clarification qua local abbreviated words.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 01 February 2022

The registration department is rightly asking for a certificate. You have already filed a complaint which is received. Now you have to take follow up with the local police station for the document non-tracable certificate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query