Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mcd booked property

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 18 August 2021 This query is : Resolved 
i am interested in buying 125 sq yards building consisting of basement,stilt parking and four floors. on enquring it came to my notice that builder property was booked in 2012 by MCD due to exceess coverage/deviation from sanctioned plan. builder has assured to get it regularised from MCD if I go ahead with buying the property. can It be reguralised by paying penalties to MCD. what do you suggest? personally it is within my budget and i am very much interested to buy this property. can i avail bank loan against this property in current state? kindly suggest urgently.
P. Venu (Expert) 19 August 2021
The facts posted are too speculative suggest a definite answer.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 19 August 2021
It is not suggestible to buy such property.
Dr J C Vashista Online (Expert) 20 August 2021
Let the builder get the deviation(s) regularised before finalisation of transaction.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query