25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mat suit

(Querist) 24 March 2015 This query is : Resolved 
I have filed a Mat suit in Kolkata court but my wife transfer it through Supreme Court at her mother's home Jharkhand, Now the case is running at Jharkhand Civil Court but from the last two date of Hearing it saw that the record is not found at the time of hearing , the record is missing from the court. then what should I do to taken back the report again and start this case again , from the two date only I submit my Haizra (Attendence) but the record is not found at that time.
please advice what should we do at that time, any petition can I filed before the court. if yes what is it.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 24 March 2015
Then ask the court to reconstruct the record which can be done with the papers of the cae to be supplied by you.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 March 2015
You have no control/connection with the loss. Just attend the court and wait till the case is found, it is the responsibility of the court.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 25 March 2015
Agree with the experts.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 28 March 2015
The missing of documents/papers in the court is not your problem, the court has to answer. In the event of court asking you to furnish the papers once again, you may oblige the court in your own interest.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query