LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Marriage certificate

(Querist) 16 February 2017 This query is : Resolved 
my wife has cleared state psc exam for lecturer post now for document verification submission form she has to show her marital status but the problem is that we did not have marriage certificate and her husband(me) has been working in Kerala so what can we do . Plz give your valuable suggestion
Guest (Expert) 16 February 2017
You Could Submit an Affidavit Signed by Both of you Attested by Notary with Photos in Stamp Paper.Or Even the Marriage Registration could be done Now. Consult a Local good Senior Advocate.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 16 February 2017
Mere declaration is enough.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 17 February 2017
Agree with experts.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 17 February 2017
Thanks to Ms Usha Kapoor to agree.

Ld Mr Narasimha believed that Affidavit is needed.

I have expressed that only declaration is needed.

I wish if Ms Kapoor could be kind enough as to with who she agrees.
Guest (Expert) 17 February 2017
Mr.Sudhir Kumar You should Mind your Language Or Learn and Correct your Language.Believe Means "Accepting some thing with out any Proof".Instead of seeking Justification from some one Better you could Legally Justify your self with your Valid Reasons.Could You Please.I would respond/reply to your statements Certainly.
Guest (Expert) 17 February 2017
Affidavit Meaning-A written Declaration up on Oath made before an Authorized Official.
Guest (Expert) 17 February 2017
Mr.Sudhir Kumar you had Posted your self as Dy.Director.Are you still in Profession Or Not.Are you an Advocate Please Confirm.You had also insulted two Senior Advocates/Senior Experts Recently.Please confirm your Details.
Guest (Expert) 17 February 2017
Are you an Practicing Advocate Mr.Sudhir Kumar
Guest (Expert) 17 February 2017
A Practicing Advocate would fight his Own Case Vigorously than seeking shelter with some one Like How Mr.Sudhir Kumar had done with Ms.Usha Kapoor.
Guest (Expert) 17 February 2017
Mr.Sudhir Kumar you could very well refer the Dictionary for meaning than asking Ms.Usha Kapoor to help you
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 17 February 2017
Whether marriage certificate is demanded?

Generally not, the fact mentioned in application forms should be enough.

Certificates of qualification, Id. proofs, other credentials originals have to be produced for verification.

In case of need, may give undertaking to submit it at later stage, or if language provided (like with passport application) by the document may submit document accordingly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query