LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 14 August 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Kya main apne papa ke mama ki beti se Sadhi kr sakta hu
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 14 August 2021
In Hindu Marriage it falls in the prohibited spinda
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 14 August 2021
No, it will be against law ,she is your aunt in relation so legally you can't marry with her.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 14 August 2021
Yes. I agree with the advice of the above learned experts. The relation between them comes under prohibited relationship.
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 29 August 2021
It will come under Sapinda.
But if custom prevails to do, it can be
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 25 November 2021
Illegal. Such marriage can land groom in allegation of rape.
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 25 January 2022
In Certain places, it is legall to marry cross-cousins. It is valid as per custom

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query