Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintenance of wife

(Querist) 25 September 2021 This query is : Resolved 
I am contesting a case along with my wife in court. Under interim maintenance case she has claimed Rs.15,000 p.m. as rent paid for house taken on room for which she has filed agreement deed of landlord which actually is her maternal aunt. In actual she is living along with her father. Kindly guide how should I prove the same that rent agreement is fake and she is residing with her father.
P. Venu (Expert) 26 September 2021
It is elementary that in any proceeding in a Court, it is for the person who makes the averment to prove the same.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 26 September 2021

It is true that, the person has prove his own case. However, you can file some document which may show the ownership of house. You can taken help of detective agency.
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 26 September 2021
Get the evidences against your wife's assertions and file counter affidavit to this respect. You need to contest it on solid evidences.
AMIT ANAND (Querist) 26 September 2021
Thanks Sir for your reply, please give some examples or ideas of what kind of evidence I should collect to prove that she is residing with her parents and not in a rented house. Regards
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 26 September 2021
Get her father and uncle convinced to speak truth and not lie.
AMIT ANAND (Querist) 26 September 2021
How is it possible that her father will go against her daughter in court for his son in law. Thanks.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query