LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mact - accident occured in foreign nation - locus standi

(Querist) 08 November 2018 This query is : Resolved 
If a motor accident happened to me while i was visiting a foreign country and I have been treated for the same at India. How could I claim compensation for the same from India. Can I appoint a Power of Attorney holder to represent me.
Experts please reply
P K George (Querist) 09 November 2018
To claim compensation from foreign country
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 09 November 2018
File case at place of accident
P. Venu (Expert) 09 November 2018
The compensation and the mode of claiming the same depends upon the law and procedure in the country.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 10 November 2018
No, it can be claimed where incident has occured.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query