Lost builders possesion letter

Dear Sir
I bought a flat in 2016 diretly from a buider which is now under registered society hence now the member of the society, now I have applied for balance tranfer of my Home loan to a other bank , but as I have misplaced the Possesion letter from builder for the flat,s the socitey is not gving me NOC as i have not submiited the possesion letter and Even bank is asking for the same even though I have a NOC letter from builder for the home loan while buying the flat in 2016 and other documenst like registered agreement . I tried contacting the Builder for last 15 day but first he said he will check but now he has been avoiding by not replying to my Mesage and calls. Could you please help me how to solve this issuse?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)

You will need society NOC to submit to the bank. As society is not giving NOC you can approach Co. Op. Society Registrar against society for not issuing NOC.

Make an application to the Deputy Registrar of Housing Societies of your District for not giving the NOC.

Try to obtain duplicate copy of the possession letter from the builder.

×

New Course - IBC!     |    x