Upgrad LLM

Legal heir

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
20 September 2019

I constructed house on my wife's name in 1996. My wife died in 2000. The house ownership transferred on name of myself and my two minor daughters. I got merried again in 2000. No childerns from second wife. My elder daughtet got merried in 2012 and living with her husband. My younger daughter died unmarried in 2019.
Who will be legal owners of the house now ?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
20 September 2019

Dear Anonymous,
Your younger daughter's share will be divided equally between you and your elder daughter. You have to get legal heirship certificate from court.

Adv Shailendra Deshpande (Expert)
21 September 2019

Agree with expert Shirishji Pawar.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
24 September 2019

I agree to the expert advise of Mr. Shirish Pawar. Obtain LR certificate of deceased from concerned / Area SDM.
Prima facie it is an examination hall question paper.
However, if there is some truth in the story it is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts and circumstances, guidance and proceeding.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
28 September 2019

The property is jointly vested with you and your daughter . After your lifetime, the property will vest solely with your daughter.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x