LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Leag notice to developer

(Querist) 21 May 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

I have purchased a flat in residential complex at Kolkata but after few months of possession developer is not providing any service. While communicating to developer they are simply telling we will not take any responsibility for day to day service and better to depute some FMC company who can provide day to day service. In that situation we the flat owners are very much anxious how to handle the situation. we also tried to seek NOC from developer so that we can depute some FMC and they can provide the service. As per deed, if any flat owner not paid maintenance more than 3 months, developer can take legal action. Our residential complex consists with >200 flats and complex not yet registered with West Bengal Owners Apartment act.1972.
Therefore, it will be great help if you can suggest whether we send a legal notice to Developer to take maintenance and provide service until the society get registered.

Request your valuable suggestion please.


SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 21 May 2018
You can send legal notice to developer for providing the services against the maintenance charges received. Please appoint local advocate and consult with him.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 21 May 2018
All of you should join hands and engage and retain your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in society matters/ civil law and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …for help and guidance.

Check at LOCAL Civil courts… HC,SC
Kumar Doab (Expert) 21 May 2018
LCI Expert Mr. Devajyoti Barman is from Kolkota and if you wish you may get in touch with him.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 21 May 2018
You issue legal notice to developer regarding services provided by him against maintenance charges provided by the flat owners to him.Contact a good local advocate.and consult with him.
Bidhan Haldar (Querist) 22 May 2018
Thanks you so much for your kind suggestion.....
Kumar Doab (Expert) 22 May 2018
You are welcome!
Kumar Doab (Expert) 22 May 2018
Same Query;

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query