Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land issues

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 August 2011 This query is : Resolved 
I have booked flat in jamshedpur, I have paid 12lakhs to the builder ( Loan from SBI and Partly my money).Now, contruction was stopped from last one year due land issues. What I can do? Pressure from banker to pay installment and there is no progress in flat, Please suggest me.

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Expert) 06 August 2011
contact the builder and check out as why the thing is stopped. if there were contraversies from the beinging regard ing the land then how did the bank funded. anyways try to extend the period otherwise the bankers will make your account NPA
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 06 August 2011
Agree with mr. Laxman. You have many ways for your remedy. If your builder is a registered association mean you can file a consumer complaint also.

Kundan Kr. Singh (Expert) 06 August 2011
I am agree with the experts.
Shastri J.K. (Expert) 06 August 2011
you can file a complaint before consumer forum and you can file civil suit for specific relife also.
K.S.Srinivas (Expert) 06 August 2011
I agree with mr.shastri
girish shringi (Expert) 06 August 2011
I agree with Mr.Shastri & Rajlaxman both,don't delay the matter from your otherwise you will loose much.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 06 August 2011
i agree with Expert : shastri j.k. and Expert : girish shringi.engage a lawyer at once.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :