girish shringi's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 739

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a practicing advocate in Gujarat,Ahmedabad.My career started as a marketing Personnel and reached to the position of Director of a Limited Compny Listed in BSE.

For protecting the poor people I have joined the Profession of a Lawyer at the age of 50 and doing the same successfully.

In Gujarat major problem is of Dual Documentation of the same property,by BHUMAFIAS,I have taken the cause with the Government and the Police,where Police had a misconception that the cases pertaining to property can only be subject to Civil litigation.

However I had to fight and to get them understand that its a pure criminal offence,by which they got the fact understood,by efforts to get justice the Government  has appointed SIT which  consists of CIVIL,CRIMINAL & REVENUE and hundreds of complain came to SIT in short Time.

My privilege stood that in the beginning itself my FIR was registered in Ahmedabad District,which had become a news in all leading Newspapers,which one can observe on "google"in name of girish shringi.

Since the legal problems are increasing for everyone in the life. I always would like to helpful for them who wants to know more in detail,they can contact me:

girishshringi@gmail.com            My (M)91 98 25 68 41 86

(Girish Shringi)

(Advocate)

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Matters related to revenue and criminal laws specifically gujarat if any specific area is to be selected.

My area of expertise
    legal matters pertaining to Revenue and Crime.

My experience in the area (years):
    one year.

Organizations I belong to:
    Girish Shringi & Associates

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Sandesh and bhaskar ;local newspaper

Educational credentials:
    B.Com.,LL.B.

Award & Honors:
    Nil

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

• Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this
    http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Consumer-Protection-Act-Branch-Office-4416.asp Prateek Handa 9027277736

• sweta says : Death of compliant after framing of charge
    A criminal proceeding under 156(3) is going against me. after framing of charges the compliant had died. The opportunity for the cross examination has not been given to me due to the death of compliant . Can acquittal at this stage possible?

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53002

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44368

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

×