Kind help on land issue

This query is : Resolved 

22 January 2013


we (c) buy a land in 1991 from (B)we didnt done any registration on this land but we have Sales papers which is written in Bond Paper .and B has buy the land from (A)1969
(A) was the Three brothers and one of them died in 2007 now the Son of Died vendor claiming the Land and other brother dont have any objection on that deal . when (A)sale to (B)the son who is objecting he was not born.
we have municipal permission to contruct the house .he is threating us to kill us or he ill grab the complete land .could you please help us ..what the step we should do....

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
23 January 2013

Immovable property cannot be legally transferred without a registered document which you have not with you so legally you can do nothing, however, he such person go to court, you can take th eplea of adverse possession which shall be the only defence for you.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
23 January 2013

Rightly advised by shri have no legal title of questioned property.

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)
23 January 2013

if you are being threatened complain to the cops that you have received threats to your life . record telephonic conversations

Advocate Ramesh (Expert)
23 January 2013

Do as mentioned by Ajay Sethi sir.

V R SHROFF (Expert)
23 January 2013

Lodge Police Complain
Also issue Notice thru Adv

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
23 January 2013

Police complaint shall only be for criminal action but it shall not make you legal owner of the property in question.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x