Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 08 October 2013 This query is : Resolved 
An empoloyee was under bond obligation.Company located at Lucknow. Since he failed to discharge the obligation & left the services, a recovery suit was filed in the Civil Court at Lucknow. The case was decreed (exparte) in favour of the Employer.Thereafter the employer filed an application for execution of the decree. It was understood by the employer that the particular employee has now been working at Odisha, hence applied to dend the notice to odisha. earlier the court acceeded to send the notice to Andhra pradesh on the basis of the application by the employer. Now there is achange of Judge. The new judge syas that this court has no jurisdiction to change the adress to Odisha. The Employer's submission was that since the previous Judge, after hearing both the parties acceeded to he request of the employer to change the adress, the same is binding on the court now.
Can this stand really good? Can the new judge take a different view in the same case in the same court? Kindly advise.
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 08 October 2013
it may be possible. for best advise state detail facts of the case
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 08 October 2013
If the order of previous judge is on file , the same is to be implemented by the new judge.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 16 October 2013
Change of judge shall not change the order of the court. The new judge is in succession to the earlier so the order shall be got executed by new-comer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query