LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ipc 420 & 417

(Querist) 14 June 2013 This query is : Resolved 
I ve been falsely booked under IPC 417, 420 by a girl whom i hardly know. She got acquainted thru a social site and she was hurryin things like love and marriage. She played a drama and made me believe she loves me. I was believing her but i had t confirm who she really is. Then started to know her intention. I broke off. She insisted that i should marry her, used rowdies to threaten me, i didn't accept. Later i was called to Women Police station saying i have raped her and cheated her of Rs. 8laks and refusing to marry her. I was remanded and served in jail, cause i dint get AB or Bail after that for 12 days.

She is politically strong and should ve bribed the police as they were not at all ready to hear my opinion. I come from a decent background and have done my MBA from a reputed college. They were blind folded by her money. I lost all my name both personally and professionally.

Its been one year now. Nothing happened after that, she tried to apologise and make me her husband, i ignored her. Now i am willing to close this case. There is no chargesheet filed yet and i don know where she is. Thru a private detective i came to know that she is in the business of blackmailing guys.

Now, after 2yrs the police has chargesheeted and it contains only the statement of the lady. She is still in the hide and even police are able to trace her. They are asking me to help to find her. But i have no idea abt her.

I am going to court every month, so far 6 times. every time the date gets extended, but nothing moved. My Advocate insisted the magistrate to expedite the case.

I m ,now, married with a one yr old kid. My future looks bleak. Not able to take up new job or plan anything.

(Before filing the chargesheet, APP called me personally and said he will make the chargesheet weak and close the case in few hearings if i pay him. I refused, since i was sure tht thr is no evidence against me, the case itself is weak. The actual charge sheet is without any evidence or proof or witness)

Please suggest me, what should i do to come out clean. I know its quite hard to explain in detail all the nitty gritty. I request you to advice me on the next course of action. Somehow I have managed to hide this issue from our relatives or friends. Please help me to come out of this problem.
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 14 June 2013
Dear Querist
you should contact a lawyer with all your documents as FIR, Chargesheet, Statements and any other proof which is in your favour.
without seeing all these things we are unable to give you our best advise.
Rajeev Kumar (Expert) 14 June 2013
Agree with Nadeem Sir.
Advocate Deepak Gupta (Expert) 14 June 2013
Mere on the basis of statement chargesheet never submitted , if no evidence found related with statement police file closer report . If chargesheet already submitted and charge not frame , go for discharge or if charge framed , go for revision against charge .
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 14 June 2013
As the charge-sheet has yet to be filed by the police so you shall have to wait for its submission and thereafter you can get exonerated by way of facing the trial or file a petition under section 482 before high court.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 June 2013
Agreed with the views of experts. no more to add. engage a good criminal lawyer to save your interest.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query