LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I have intimated bank about losing of my cheque leafs

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 August 2022 This query is : Resolved 
I have intimated bank about losing of my cheque leafs but I didn't file FIR in police station. Bank already make stop payment. If anybody forge signature and claim against me or my property is there any harm will affect me. Or I have to give complaint in police station.
Kindly guide me sir
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 August 2022
Make an FIR at Police Station. Request the Bank already stopped payments so if any cheque comes to them they will not make payments.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 16 August 2022
Merely intimation to bank regarding losing of cheque leafs is not enough unless FIR is not lodged at police station.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 19 August 2022
I concur the opinion and advise of experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query