LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to take stay for interim when wife salaried

(Querist) 26 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
From Rti reply I came to know wifes salary.
in crpc 125 main case wife already said she
is government employee.I filed 127(2) to stop maintenance. but as it's just sr/ad stage I get no result till date.wife avoiding main case (crpc125) to get maintenance in execution such circumstances How to take immediate stay for interim when wife salaried to save my hard earn money.May I stop giving interim maintenance? is it possible to exhibit her salary slip in 125(3) execution case to stop interim maintenance.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 27 September 2017
You need to file proof for her employment and seek the order to be revised by the court.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 28 September 2017
Yes You convince the court that she is employed through proof and show her salary slip to executing court to stop payment of her interim maintenance or Main civil court to revise the order of maintenance by producing her salary slip as exhibit.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 30 September 2017
Move to the court u/s 127 Cr PC for amendment of order on the basis of salary slip and stay on execution through your lawyer.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 02 July 2018

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query