LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to get child visting rights from sbi bank officer

(Querist) 07 March 2023 This query is : Open 
How to get Child visting rights/Custody from SBI bank officer, since she was always moving this branch working location & living home every 6 months. Home Court jurisdiction was Tambaram, But now she applied for transfer & shifted to Comibatore. Also she was shifting this home & location every 6 months or 1 year in order to avoid see the 5 years child. if this condition means Which Family court i need to file a petion to get Child visting rights/Custody or is it possbile to file a petition at chennai High court for above scenario?

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 07 March 2023
You can file a petition at Family Court for visitation rights, court may pass a visitation order in favor of the noncustodial parent, establishing the visiting time and place
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 09 March 2023
Is there any matrimonial dispute between both of you ?
Why does the child is not looked after both of you ?
It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of facts / documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 10 March 2023
If you have not filed the child custody case, then you may better file the same in the place where you reside and not to go behind the places where she continuously changes.
But to my knowledge the banks won't entertain transfer of its employees once in six months, you may be trying to exaggerate the things perhaps to gain sympathy, but remember, you can get proper opinion from the expert lawyers only when you come out with correct facts and not by blowing the tiny issues out of proportion.
Nithyan g (Querist) 13 March 2023
Okay. Thank you for your response.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query