LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to get a court decree or divorce certificate

(Querist) 16 August 2016 This query is : Resolved 
I'm a muslim woman, i recently got divorced. My ex husband pronounced talaq infront of my parents. WE even got a fatwa from one of the institutions in the light of islamic law stating that i'm divorced and no longer his wife. After this he refused to sign any papers or help in any way and left the city. I don't know his whereabouts. Now my question is how can i get a divorce certificate or a court decree in his absense . i have the fatwa stamped and signed in urdu and english.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 16 August 2016
Pronouncement of triple talaq followed by fatwa is adequate qua divorce of a Muslim woman.
However, if you still feel file a declaratory/divorce suit with the fatwa for passing a decree.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 16 August 2016
No need of court decree after triple talak.
Adv FAMILY COURT Misra (Expert) 16 August 2016
Triple talaq is sufficient.u can go ahead.
Family court
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 16 August 2016
Agree with the experts.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 16 August 2016
It is enough. I believe the fatwa you are speaking about is actually a Talaq Nama issued by a registered Qazi.
If it is so then it is valid.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 19 August 2016
I agree with experts.


Shonee Kapoor
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 17 June 2018
I agree with experts.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 17 June 2018
I agree with experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query