LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to deal with abusive cooperative societies

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
How can I deal with secretary and supervisor who are abusive and if anything are to be told to them, they started abusing. Secretary has kept a goon instead of supervisor to collect maintainencne charges. How to deal and complain for it ?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 March 2023
Complain to the Registrar/Joint registrar of Societies of your area.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate Online (Expert) 17 March 2023
Nothing new. Approach registrar, get him voted out. Road ahead = he will not easily hand over the papers and accounts.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 20 March 2023
You are not the only sufferer of behaviour of the Secretary, isn't it ?
Let the MC / AGM pass "No confidence" motion against such rogue Secretary.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query