LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to become/obtain a farmer/status?

(Querist) 05 April 2014 This query is : Resolved 
My family is not a farmer's family. But I want to have my own farm land. Please guide me how to obtain a farmer status?
With regards,
Pundalika Bhat.
Guest (Expert) 05 April 2014
Need of the hour in India is Agriculture and Farmers.To become a farmer you should first have agriculture lands either by purchase or lease and start cultivation.
ROHIT SHARMA (Expert) 05 April 2014
1. You can own and establish farming services like owning tractors, trailors, ploughing accessories, harvesting equipments and that would include you as to be classified as a farmer and later you can purchase agricultural land.

Adv. Rohit Sharma.
(M) 09824047971.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 05 April 2014
In some states it is not necessary to be a farmer to purchase a farm land. you can move there.
ajay sethi (Expert) 05 April 2014
buy land in states wherein you dont have to be an agriculturist to buy farm land .
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 06 April 2014
Do you have/own agricultural land?
Otherwise, can you purchase agricultural land in the state where you want to obtain the status of a farmer in a particular state where you intend to get it?
Do you intend to become an agriculturist?
If yes, you can have the status.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 06 April 2014
started agricultural profession which includes daily etc.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 06 April 2014
I agree with the experts that you can purchase landed property from the state where it is permitted to be bought even by non farmers and then get the farmer status with the help of which, you can buy agricultural land in your state too.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query