Housing society maharashtra water inlets in flat

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
27 November 2020

I have one inlet of 0.5" inch connection in kitchen from main pipe line as per society has given to all flat. Every day society gives us 1 hour water supply and then closes this supply.

I have not done any additional connection from main pipe line. Hence, I will get same water amount and for 1 hour as all flats gets.

I have to put a rubber pipe from kitchen to bathroom 300ltr tank for the use of bathroom and toilet. for that my father(Age69)/me have to take chair to put pipe into tank. So, to avoid any accidents if chair falls, i added a T pipe in my kitchen and done piping till bathroom tank.

HOUSING SOCIETY said, saying that i have done double tapping and alterations done. You will have to remove that.

My thinking is that, I have only one 0.5inch connections and I have not done any alterations to main society's pipe line/layout. I have done internal piping to take water to bathroom and toilet.

Point:There will be same water supply to all flat owners with same timing. Any matter that I have done additional tapping/inlets unlawful!!!...

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
27 November 2020

You have not tapped additional quantity of water than permitted.Annexing extension cannot be stated as drawing more than what permitted.You can ask the management to verify if doubted.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
27 November 2020

Yes. Agreed with the advice of learned expert Mr.Issac Gabrial sir.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
28 November 2020

Present your version before the Management, in case of need in writing, if no effect, send legal notice.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
29 November 2020

1. Society has no legal jurisdiction to interfere in alterations /modifications done inside members Flats. The Quantity of water does not increase by such alterations /modificaitons.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
30 November 2020

Legal jurisdiction of Society is "outside" individual flat but not "inside".
challenge action of the societybefore RCS / appropriate Court through a local prudent lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x