LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Housing society

(Querist) 28 April 2016 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Members,

Kindly advice how to file complaint and how to do followups for the same with deputy registrar of cooperative societies Thane taluka for misuse of power and funds by committee members of housing society.
Kishor Mehta (Expert) 29 April 2016
You may write an official letter to the Managing Committee setting out the acts of commissions and omissions and demand an explanation,forward a copy to the Dy. Registrar of CHS of your area.
You may follow this up with an RTI to the Dy. Registrar.
Good Luck,
Kishor Mehta
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 April 2016
After lodging complaint through letter follow up through RTI.
Anupam Jadhav (Querist) 29 April 2016

can i file complaint directly to deputy registrar of cooperative societies Thane taluka because in past i have written many letter to short explanation from committee member they replied but one of the committee member physically abuse me and my family,for the same FIR is logged in police station against the committee member in 2014 and still he is a committee member.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 01 May 2016
Yes, since you have sent several letters to the MC , on such basis you can lodge complaint with the DRCS.
If DRCS does not act you can file case in high court as well.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query